WARNING : My opinions are my own. Just my own.
my mother and I went to the cinema complex and bought tickets for the latest movie that just came out the day before, Spider-man: Homecoming. I was hesitant to watch the movie and the only thing that was going through my mind was, ‘Is the movie going to be good?’ That was literally the only question that was roaming and swimming in my head. I didn’t want to waste my money on this if it wasn’t good, like what I did for The Mummy (2017).
So, I pushed those thoughts away, and watched the movie along side with my mother. And surprisingly, I loved it! I freaking love it! This movie was better than the other 5 Spider-man movies. It felt like it had a Disney Movie vibe in it. We get to see Peter Parker (Tom Holland) juggling his time as a superhero and a high student at the same time. This was what I was waiting for: more time for focusing on studies and friends. In the previous Spider-man movies, there was a bit of school time, but I wasn’t as satisfied as this Spider-man movie. OH GOD. JUST AMAZING!
Now I have fallen in love with the movie. The plot and the characters. Finally we have more in-depth characters, and finally we have a plot that has a head and tail! I have no idea how Peter Parker can keep up his secret for long, I mean, come on, I don’t think I can keep a secret this long without anyone getting suspicious.
are 6 things I’ve learnt from Spider-man: Homecoming :-
- Don’t lie. This is the number one thing that everyone would have guessed when watching any superhero movies. If you lie once, you will lie all the time, and then nobody trusts you!
- Be curious. Never pick up something that isn’t yours off the ground. You never know whether that may be cursed. Curiosity does kill the cat.
- Be courageous. No matter how much trouble you’re in. Fear not of them! Stand tall and fight them.
- Take the initiative. Taking the first step is always the hardest especially if you’re trying something new. And if you want something, go and get it! Don’t wait. Be independent.
- Develop a strong friendship. Having one nor two friends will always give you access into a happy life full of opportunities.
- Make enemies. People might not like this but if you make enemies in life, then you would become a stronger individual. Physically and mentally.
Dream a million dreams and make them come true!
Instagram : @amjsandra
AllPoetry : https://allpoetry.com/Xandria_Johnson
Till next time. Wide-Eyed Wanderer is signing out.
Copyright (©) of Dream Montages